Frequently Asked Questions
Ressichem is a Company based in Karachi Pakistan which manufactures, blends, and processes a variety of chemicals at their plants at SITE (Sindh Industrial Trading Estate) Karachi and in another facility at Burhani Industrial Part near LIEDA (Lasbela industrial Estate Development Authority) at HUB, Baluchistan. Ressichem manufactures a variety of Products at their facilities. To know more about their products, click here. To have a read through about their in-depth company introduction click here. To have a look at their corporate white board animation, click here.
Ressichem does provide selective trainings and gives information about a variety of their products, however as of November 2022 it does not take any direct contracts of any of its products such as decorative plasters, decorative concrete and so on.
The main Objective of Ressichem as a manufacturing concern is the sale of its materials and train the applicators and other stake holders with regards to the finished product that it is selling.
Ressichem has a network of authorized applicators, dealers, and distributors for a variety of its products across Pakistan. Click here to find a map of dealers near you in Pakistan. We are also a phone call away for any information. In case you wish to become one of our authorized dealer / distributors, please click here drop us your information, someone from our team will get in touch with you.
When it comes to dampness over the walls, it is always important to assess the source of the moisture coming in so that the appropriate remedial solutions can be applied. There are several situations where different remedies are recommended.
- For areas where there is natural water coming over from ground level, it is recommended to remove the plaster completely and use the provided remedial methodology, click here for a details description of the system of how this works. The removal of plasters and then re application with appropriate materials and correct methodology is a long-term solution to rising dampness over masonry walls.
- In case a solution required where the client does not require breakage of plaster works, it is recommended to use Damp seal as a recommended solution that can provide relief, however depending on the situation the solution is not as permanent as the removal of plaster over the surface and replastering. Click here to view the solution using Damp seal.
- It is always best to ensure that the right kind of products and systems are applied when there is construction of new walls. Please find below links to different wall waterproofing systems for different projects.
There can be a variety of reasons for a washroom leakage. Here are just a few of them and their potential solutions.
- Improper or old tile grouting causing the leakage from between the tiles to the bottom slab and to the walls on the other side. To rectify this, a simple and elegant solution is proposed. It is suggested to remove all previous grouts from the washroom tile joints. With proper surface preparation, Ressi TG BathSeal 2K can be applied and this problem can be resolved.
- Plumbing issues: it is recommended to fix the issue of plumbing at source. In most of the cases where plumbing lines are concealed within the washroom, it would require breakage of the tiles and then fixing the lines. It is recommended in such situations to completely redo the washroom along with the plumbing and tiles. Click Here to have a look at our proposed waterproofing system for washroom floors and walls.
There are several reasons for a leak over the roof slab, poor construction practices and aging structures are just a few reasons why the roof slab leaks over a structure. At Ressichem we specialize in the waterproofing of concrete and cementitious roof slabs and can provide some solutions for the waterproofing of Roof slabs.
- Click Here to find out more about waterproofing of new roof slabs of Residential Projects
- Click Here for roof waterproofing solution of commercial projects
- Click Here for roof waterproofing solution of industrial projects
It is always good to identify the source of the leakage and to stop the water coming in from the source. Incase it is a renovation project and there is waterproofing required, Water Guard 491 or Water Guard 3020 N can be used.
- Click Here for a leaked roof solution using Water Guard 491
- Click Here for a leaked roof solution using Water Guard 3020 N
Please note that Water Guard 491 is more suited for roof slabs which have been cast on site with proper steel reinforcement and the slab is stable. Water Guard 3020 N is more suited towards precast slabs or areas which may be subject to high rates of vibration and high levels of foot traffic over the slab. Incase there is heavy traffic over the slab, it is always recommended to sandwich the Cementitious coating of Water Guard 491 with an appropriate floor screed.
Ressichem is a manufacturer of a variety of epoxy materials, many of which are usually used for a lot of technical applications. For Resin artists and furniture makers we have a variety of Epoxy materials which can be used to execute a variety of projects in this domain. Please note our Recommendations as follows:
- Zepoxy 300: This is a general-purpose transparent Epoxy system. This is usually suitable for most types of resin art and jewelry applications where a standard clear epoxy system of relatively low viscosity is required. Usually, thin coat applications are more recommended with this product. For Further information, please refer to the technical datasheet of the product.
- Zepoxy 350: This product is like Zepoxy 300, The Difference is in the clarity of the material. Zepoxy 350 is a crystal clear and has a much clearer finish when compared to Zepoxy 300. This is also suitable for thin applications where a simple glossy surface is needed. This is also an excellent material for high end transparent epoxy coating applications. For Further information, please refer to the technical datasheet of the product.
- Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour: This is an ideal product for deep pours, its low exothermic and is clear cured. It has extremely low viscosity and is ideal for even dispersions of compatible pigments. This is an ideal product to make epoxy river tables and various other aesthetic items where a thick epoxy pour is required. For Further information, please refer to the technical datasheet of the product.
- Zepoxy Glass Cast Plus: This is a retarded clear epoxy casting system, which offers a long open time for precise article placement and complete bubble removal. It has inbuilt UV inhibitors as well as excellent visual properties. It also avoids high exothermic reaction and the resulting shrinkage after curing. This is a much more professional version of Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour, however there are thickness and application limitations to this product usage compared to Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour. For Further information, please refer to the technical datasheet Zepoxy Glass Cat Plus.
Ressichem produces a variety of crystal-clear resins and hardeners which can be bought separately and used for 3D flooring. For the ease of the client and applicator however, we have also developed mixed formulated systems in kit forms. The recommended products for 3D flooring are Zepoxy 300 and Zepoxy 350. Both are available in convenient 1.5 Kg Packaging for its ease in use for the applicators.
Further papers and tools for the execution of 3D Flooring are not available with Ressichem.
To understand what 3D flooring is click here
There are a variety of other industrial epoxy solutions available at Ressichem.
- Crack Filling System for industrial cementitious floors. This system uses an epoxy-based crack filler Ressi EPO Crack Fill
- Water Proofing of chemical storage overhead tanks. This system uses a chemical resistant epoxy-based coating material Zepoxy 400
- General Purpose Epoxy Flooring System. This System mainly uses Ressi EPO Tough Might as a Topcoat.
- High Gloss Epoxy Flooring System. This system mainly uses Ressi EPO Gloss Might as a Topcoat.
- Chemical Resistant Epoxy Flooring system. This system mainly uses Ressi EPO Chem Might as a Topcoat.
Although there are several other products and systems, we would encourage you to get in touch with us incase you have any specific requirements, our marketing team will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction.
Once the Building is inhabited and occupied it is difficult to rectify leakage issues within the structure. It is always crucial to identify the source of the moisture and water ingress and treat it accordingly. For new construction we recommend Water Guard Crysta Admix 103 or any other crystalline integral waterproofing admixture from Ressichem range. For leaky basements once the source of the ingress is identified, we recommend a suitable plugging material and the use of Water Guard Crysta Coat 101. Please find below further details.
- Click here for a recommended waterproofing system for a new basement
- Click here for a recommended waterproofing system for a new underground tank
- Click here for a recommended waterproofing system for a new swimming pool or waterbody
- Click here for a proposed recommendation for the rectification of a basement
- Click here for a proposed recommendation for the rectification of a swimming pool and waterbodies.
Usually in our experience the problems with overhead tanks occur due to the improper pipe inlets and outlets. It is strongly recommended to prepare for the proper sleeves within the tank formwork so that there is no breakage within the concrete. Click here to watch a video which shows some of the basic points to consider when pouring overhead water tanks and which products can be considered for this purpose.
- Click here to review the complete information for new Residential Concrete Overhead Tank
- Click here to watch review the complete information for new Commercial Concrete Overhead tank
- Click here to review the complete information for new Industrial overhead tanks
- Click here to review the complete information for new concrete overhead tanks for chemical storage.
Normally we would recommend casting new tanks with proper procedures from first day and incase there is major leakage and difficulty to Repair, cast a new tank altogether. However, if The tanks can be salvaged, we would recommend two of our products for the repairing and refurbishment of overhead tanks.
- Click Here to review the system for overhead concrete tank refurbishment using Water Guard 491. This two-component coating material is to be used when there is reasonably sound concrete and there is not much vibration over the roof slab. Water Guard 491 is a Potable Water friendly coating.
- Click Here to review the system for over head concrete tank refurbishment using Water Guard 3020N. This single component coating material is to be used with concrete which has had its fair share of wear and usage over time and is a lot more flexible compared to traditional two component coatings. It is recommended to apply this coating over a sound plastered surface in the overhead tanks. Water Guard 3020N is a potable water friendly coating.
Incase these are structural cracks; it is always recommended to check for the structural soundness prior to any crack filling treatment. At Ressichem we have a variety of different crack fillers which can be used for different applications. All the below mentioned crack fillers are to be used for structurally sound surfaces where various crack and void filling materials are required.
1. Crack Heal 910: This is a single component cement-based crack / void filler. This is an ideal material to be used for various conduit filling applications. This material is ideal for conduit filling of areas where there is new construction. Click here to view the system of conduit filling for new constructions using Crack Heal 910. This is also a suitable crack filler for nonstructural masonry cracks in new construction.
2. Crack Heal 910 2K: This is a two-component polymer modified cement-based crack / void filler. This is an ideal material to be used for various conduit filling applications. This material is ideal for conduit filling of areas where there is renovation works. Click here to view the system of conduit filling of renovation works using Crack Heal 910 2K. This is also a suitable crack filler for non-structural masonry cracks for renovation works.
3. Crack Heal 920: This is a single component white cement-based crack filler suitable for hairline cracks over masonry plastered surface. This is an ideal material for crack filling of newly constructed walls where paint or primer has not been applied. Click here to view the system for hairline crack filling using Crack Heal 920.
4. Crack Heal 920 2K: This is a two-component polymer modified whited cement-based crack filler suitable for hairline cracks over masonry plastered surfaces. This is an ideal material for the crack filling of renovation projects and old walls. Click here to view the system for hairline crack filling using Crack Heal 920 2K.
5. Crack Heal 930: This is a gypsum based quick set joint and crack filler which can easily be used to fill out cracks of various nature up to a thickness of 10mm. Crack Heal 930 is ideal for the cracks and joints of masonry, plaster, gypsum plaster, gypsum boards and cement boards.
6. Crack Heal 940: This is a three-component epoxy-based crack and joint filler which can be used to fill cracks and joints of cementitious surfaces, metal surfaces, gypsum boards, cement boards and wood surfaces. It is an ideal material where a strong and rigid joint filling of crack is required.
7. Crack Heal Flexi 950: This is a single component ready to use acrylic based crack and joint filler, Crack Heal Flexi 950 is suitable for filling cracks, joints, and voids on most types of absorbent surfaces such as plaster, wood gypsum, asbestos etc. Crack Heal Flexi 950 is suitable for fixing crack up to 4mm wide. This is also an ideal material for some areas where there are expansion joins and an acrylic based joint filler is a recommended suitable option.
For Applicators / Contractors
We are constantly in search for good applicators for our products. Incase you would like to become one of our authorized applicators and become part of our list of authorized applicators, you are encouraged to fill out our contact form and get in touch with us. You can also call on our Mobile number mentioned on our website, or drop a line on WhatsApp, you can also drop by our office (Appointment needed) and you can discuss things over with one of our representatives. You can also write to us on email@example.com
For Dealers / Distributors
To become an authorized dealer or distributor of Ressichem products, click here to fill out our contact form, you can also call us on our mobile number during office hours, we can be reached on WhatsApp as well. You may also write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and constantly seeking good talent for our organization. Most of the vacancies are published on our website and are updated on a regular basis. Please click here for our careers page. Even incase you do not qualify for any of the positions advertised on our website, you can always Fill Out the Form on our Careers page and get in touch with us. Incase if we feel that there is a need for your talents at Ressichem, one of our representatives will get in touch with you for further details. You may also drop your CV on email@example.com