Zepoxy WH 230
Zepoxy WH 230 is a water-based curing agent designed especially for use in construction applications such as flooring. In this application Zepoxy WH 230 gives excellent performance in combination with Zepoxy RER 128 as well as Zepoxy WR 110.
Add to wishlist
Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour is a retarded clear epoxy casting system, which offers a long open time for precise article placement and complete bubble removal. It has inbuilt UV inhibitors as well as excellent visual properties. It also avoids high exothermic reaction and the resulting shrinkage after curing.
Zepoxy WH 230 is a water-based curing agent designed especially for use in construction applications such as flooring. In this application Zepoxy WH 230 gives excellent performance in combination with Zepoxy RER 128 as well as Zepoxy WR 110. Zepoxy WH 230 is available in water at 65% solids. It can be used to formulate V.O.C free systems for confined areas as well as coatings ad toppings for damp surfaces including green concrete. Zepoxy WH 230 possessed excellent water vapor permeability and can also be formulated into high strength grouts, wear resistance concrete toppings and in epoxy modified cements.
*Typical results under laboratory conditions.
- Self levelling floors
- Trowel floors and floor toppings
- Cementitious products
- Primer / sealer for concrete floors
- Provides low VOC product.
- No additional emulsifier is required to emulsify liquid epoxy resin.
- Good slip resistance and scratch resistance.
- Can be applied in high humidity environments and on wet surfaces.
- Forms flooring with higher water vapor permeability compared to conventional
- solvent based or solvent free systems.
- Good viscosity stability upon dilution with water.
- Can be mixed with cement.
- No fire hazard.
- Easy to clean with water.
|Appearance||visual||Pale orange liquid|
|*Color||ASTM D 1544-04||12.0 G max.|
|*Viscosity @ 25°C||ASTM D 2196-05||10,000 – 20,000 cPs|
|*Pot Life @ 25°C||TEC-AS-P-111||180 minutes|
|*Non-volatiles||TEC-AS-C-012||65 ± 2 %|
|*Amine Value||DIN 16945||180 - 250 mg KOH/g|
|*AHEW||---||260 - 275|
|*Mixing Ratio with Zepoxy RER 128 (EEW = 188g/eq)||---||100: 140|
|*Mixing Ratio with Zepoxy WR 110||---||100: 75|
|*Flash Point||ASTM D 93||>100°C|