Zepoxy MR 822
Zepoxy MR 822 is a 2-in-1 additive for epoxy coating. It has efficient defoaming as well as anti-abrasion properties and shows good compatibility with resin.
Add to wishlist
Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour is a retarded clear epoxy casting system, which offers a long open time for precise article placement and complete bubble removal. It has inbuilt UV inhibitors as well as excellent visual properties. It also avoids high exothermic reaction and the resulting shrinkage after curing.
Used For: Coating, Ink and Paint Additive Zepoxy MR 822 is a 2-in-1 additive for epoxy coating. It has efficient defoaming as well as anti-abrasion properties and shows good compatibility with resin
PARAMETER VALUEAppearance: Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid Solid(120℃/2h) content %: ≥95.00 Specific gravity 25℃: 1.02 Flashpoint ℃: ＞100 Suitable dilution: Ester, ether, alcohol, and benzene solvent
- Excellent defoaming
- Greatly enhance anti-scratch, anti-abrasion.
- Good compatibility with resin
- Epoxy self-leveling floor paint: 0.3-0.5%, defoaming, anti-abrasion.
- Solvent-based paint and ink: 0.1-0.5%, defoaming
- Emulsion type water-based paint: 0.3%, defoaming, leveling.