Zepoxy LV 848
Zepoxy LV 848 is a hydroxyl polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane, with high molecular weight, mirror leveling, anti-shrinkage, high smoothness and promotes the top layer’s fullness
Add to wishlist
Zepoxy Tabletop Deep Pour is a retarded clear epoxy casting system, which offers a long open time for precise article placement and complete bubble removal. It has inbuilt UV inhibitors as well as excellent visual properties. It also avoids high exothermic reaction and the resulting shrinkage after curing.
Used for: Coating, Ink and Paint Additive Zepoxy LV 848 is a hydroxyl polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane, with high molecular weight, mirror leveling, anti-shrinkage, high smoothness and promotes the top layer's fullness.
PARAMETER VALUEAppearance: Light yellow transparent liquid Viscosity 25℃/cps: 2000-8000 Non-volatile content %: ≥95.00 Specific gravity25℃: 1.03 Diluting agent: Water/alcohol/ester/ benzene Flashpoint ℃: ＞100
- High gloss and matt PU wood finish paint: 0.35%, mirror leveling.
- Wood floor gloss: 0.5-1.0%, mirror leveling, high fullness.
- UV plastic paint: 0.3-0.5%, leveling, anti-shrinkage, abrasion resistance.
- UV paper varnish: 1.0%, leveling, enhance smoothness and abrasion resistance, unstable foam.
- Oil-based plastic paint: 0.3%, leveling, anti-shrinkage, enhance smoothness.
- ndustrial paint and high temperature paint: 0.1-0.5%, leveling, anti-shrinkage