Tile Laying system
Prior to laying tiles it is important to determine the type of tile and the type of substrate on which the tile has to be laid. The Cement based tile adhesives proposed by Ressichem are well suited for Most types of cementitious surfaces.
It is recommended that the Mortar of the tile adhesive is mixed properly. Once proper mixing is done it is recommended that a bed of the tile adhesive to be laid over the surface with the help of a notched trowel. The thickness of the mortar bed is usually half the thickness of the tile.
It is recommended not to spread an area over 1m2 at a time. if a Tile is Larger than 1m2 Then only such an area should be spread at a time, notched and then the tile should be stuck over the substrate.
If there is an element of dampness, effloresce or any other irregularities over the substrate, it is important to neutralize such problems prior to the fixing of the tiles.
The Ressichem Tile Laying system can be applicable in a variety of different scenarios.
- Applicable in Waterproofing systems for Washrooms
- Waterproofing systems for swimming pools
- Waterproofing systems for basements (If tiling is required)
- Waterproofing systems for Roof Slabs (if tiling is required)
A Variety of different tile Adhesives are available at Ressichem for a variety of Different applications
- Ressi TA 210 (General Purpose Cement based Tile Adhesive)
- Ressi TA 220 (General Purpose White Cement based Tile Adhesive)
- Ressi TA 230 (High Strength Waterproof Tile Adhesive)
- Ressi TA 240 (Ultra High Strength Waterproof Tile Adhesive for the bonding of heavy natural tiles and stones)
If there is any particular requirement regarding specific tile types of Tile Adhesives. Please feel free to contact one of our representatives.